Friday, February 29, 2008

West Orange C.C. Added to NJSCF "Local Chess Blogs" List

I wanted to extend a special welcome to those of you who may have linked to our blog via the New Jersey State Chess Federation's (NJSCF) homepage. I want to thank Aaron Kiedes, the NJSCF website manager for linking us to their homepage. I expect that we'll garner a good deal more exposure for our club through this connection! I will post the results of our WOCC teams in the USATE event as well as the results from Round 4 of the club championship which was played this past Tuesday evening after I confer with John tonight. (I was absent during this round.) And by the way, if you are interested in joining us on Tuesday evenings please leave a comment (you can e-mail me at glen.hart@verizon.net too) and someone from the club will be sure to contact you.

Thank you...Glen Hart

No comments: